It is currently: May 21, '24, 6:12 pm

The Chances of Sting vs. Taker Happening?

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

The Chances of Sting vs. Taker Happening?

Postby Ace » Apr 06, '14, 9:18 pm

Sting has teased a debut lately & the fact that Undertaker's streak is over doesn't necessarily foreshadow his retirement.

If WWE doesn't believe that "Undertaker is nothing without the streak" then they'll book the match somehow.

Thoughts??

Ace Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 35
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: The Chances of Sting vs. Taker Happening?

Postby Messiah » Apr 06, '14, 9:20 pm

I still think it will happen. No way this year was The Undertaker's last match even though it should be.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 470

Postby JPG619 » Apr 06, '14, 9:21 pm

I don't think that match would happen. I think it time for him to call it quits. Tonight’s match was awful so it is time for Taker to move on.

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 29

Postby iMike » Apr 06, '14, 9:22 pm

I don't think it will happen but I also thought Taker's streak wouldn't end so who knows.

iMike Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 15

Postby Everlong » Apr 06, '14, 9:23 pm

Taker needs to just stop. He's awful. Although if it takes just one more year to give him his big retirement blowoff, so be it. At least he won't be retiring with the streak in tact. Plus, it means they will be FORCED to take a different direction with his match next year rather than the tired streak defense bit.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Stvtayl » Apr 06, '14, 9:24 pm

I just don't see the point any more............the streak has been broken, and neither would be a regular on the show to build up a feud.

I just hope this wasn't a screw job by the WWE.

My All time Fave 6 Diva's & Knockouts :)
Stvtayl None specified
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 15

Postby Ace » Apr 06, '14, 9:24 pm

Messiah wrote:I still think it will happen. No way this year was The Undertaker's last match even though it should be.

Yeah he's getting wrinkly & pruny so Sting vs. Undertaker should've happened already but I don't think it's too late

Ace Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topic Author
Topics: 35

Postby Chewy » Apr 06, '14, 10:28 pm

Everlong wrote:Taker needs to just stop. He's awful. Although if it takes just one more year to give him his big retirement blowoff, so be it. At least he won't be retiring with the streak in tact. Plus, it means they will be FORCED to take a different direction with his match next year rather than the tired streak defense bit.

I was calling all the spots to my wife a minute. Enforce they happened.

His shit is tired now, but I think given the right opponent, say Bryan, he would be fine.

Sting is not that opponent.

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 21

Postby ShaneOfan » Apr 06, '14, 10:58 pm

Don't see it happening. I think he's done. Like I said in another thread, the streak has been his gimmick for the last few years now he has nothing else to prove.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby prophet » Apr 07, '14, 7:43 am

First and foremost after last night I don't WANT to see The Undertaker compete again, not even against Sting (which is saying something considering how strongly I wanted to see it) because he didn't look good and it's quite sad seeing him perform in matches of that poor calibre.

I don't think that was The Undertaker's last match though. Pretty certain he'll have one final match next year and WWE will promote the living shit out of it as they rightly should. In saying that whilst I don't really want to see him compete I wouldn't begrudge him coming back for one last hurrah and going out on a high with a win, I'd still enjoy seeing him. Guess I'm a hypocrite eh?

Whilst I don't think it should happen (for his health mainly) I'll still mark like hell if Taker vs Sting happens, I mean...how much worse could it be then the match last night?

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534

Postby The Legend » Apr 07, '14, 7:46 am

I have literally no interest in this match at this point. There's only two stories at this point that have remote interest for me with Taker at this point. 1. A re-match where Taker is trying to get redemption over Lesnar next year. 2. A match where Taker puts a young guy over and this could be either at Mania or at Survivor Series where it all began for him. Any other match has lost any of its appeal with Taker for me.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Return to WWE