It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 2:45 am

SO what's the deal with the Divas?

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

SO what's the deal with the Divas?

Postby Viazon » Oct 14, '13, 8:03 pm

I mean, do they just randomly change for heel to face whenever it suits a storyline? Can't they just keep them as one or the other? How many times has Alicia Fox seemingly changed for heel to face then back again?

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 244

Re: SO what's the deal with the Divas?

Postby Westcoastvibes » Oct 14, '13, 9:24 pm

Its crazy, ever since the debut of total divas the whole roster has been back and forth. I hate that crap - pick a damn side and stick with it

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 98

Postby The Legend » Oct 15, '13, 3:45 am

Viazon wrote:I mean, do they just randomly change for heel to face whenever it suits a storyline? Can't they just keep them as one or the other? How many times has Alicia Fox seemingly changed for heel to face then back again?

Alicia Fox has always been more of a rarely used tweener than a face or heel, but most of the roster is pretty consistent.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby Stvtayl » Oct 15, '13, 7:24 pm

I'm more concerbned about the fact that each challenger to AJ's Title seems to get one match to win the title, then instantly are out of the pictuire.........firstly Kaitlyn, then Natalya & Naomi.................who will be the next to challenege after Brie loses again at Hell in a Cell......Nikki??????

And also how the hell is Tamina satisfied being AJ's lapdog.......why doesn't she want the Diva's title?

My All time Fave 6 Diva's & Knockouts :)
Stvtayl None specified
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 15

Postby Kyle » Oct 15, '13, 7:26 pm

The divas division died when Lita and Trish left.

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 7

Postby Racing Guy » Oct 15, '13, 7:27 pm

Stvtayl wrote:
And also how the hell is Tamina satisfied being AJ's lapdog.......why doesn't she want the Diva's title?

Or how not long ago she was beating AJ up. I guess that's just forgotten?

Racing Guy Male
NXT Talent
NXT Talent

Topics: 21

Postby Headlesspete » Oct 17, '13, 5:33 pm

Racing Guy wrote:
Stvtayl wrote:

Or how not long ago she was beating AJ up. I guess that's just forgotten?

I'm seeing a Shawn Michaels/Kevin Nash dynamic between the pair, and to be pair, its working so far. Tamina needs to be used right moving forward however, because the crowd really don't know anything about her, or seen her for a long time

Headlesspete None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 61

Return to WWE