It is currently: May 21, '24, 4:10 pm

WWE back to TV-13 in September

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Re: WWE back to TV-13 in September

Postby SortaCreative » Feb 26, '14, 1:43 am

Locke wrote:I fixed it up a bit with my own rep power. Seriously guys, there's way more topics that deserve a negative hit rating. Don't take your aggression out on the poor guy because WWE won't go back to TV-13. :fu

:leo2

I'm not sure i see the point in the rep system if this is going to be a regular thing.

Surely a thread like this, exactly like this, is exactly what a system like rep will discourage in it's own way. So he got a hit and was on minus, that's what he gets for trolling. The community decided on that.

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 54
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Chewy » Feb 26, '14, 2:28 am

Locke wrote:I fixed it up a bit with my own rep power. Seriously guys, there's way more topics that deserve a negative hit rating. Don't take your aggression out on the poor guy because WWE won't go back to TV-13. :fu

Neg repped for being bossy.

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 21

Postby Twister » Feb 26, '14, 2:59 am

Me-ow.

Twister Female
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 56

Postby Chewy » Feb 26, '14, 4:11 am

Twister wrote:Me-ow.

Neg repped for impersonating a cat.

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 21

Postby SortaCreative » Feb 26, '14, 6:08 am

Chewy wrote:
Twister wrote:Me-ow.

Neg repped for impersonating a cat.

lmao

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 54
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Locke » Feb 26, '14, 9:56 am

Chewy wrote:

Neg repped for being bossy.

Neg repped for neg repping.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Postby Everlong » Feb 26, '14, 10:00 am

SortaCreative wrote:

I'm not sure i see the point in the rep system if this is going to be a regular thing.

Surely a thread like this, exactly like this, is exactly what a system like rep will discourage in it's own way. So he got a hit and was on minus, that's what he gets for trolling. The community decided on that.

I'd agree with this. Nothing personal against Ace, he's a solid dude, but the rep system exists to encourage quality posts and discourage low quality posts. That's what happened here... just in a bit of an extreme fashion haha.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Locke » Feb 26, '14, 10:03 am

-20+ for a joke is ridiculous. If we're going to have the reputation be that powerful for negative, we need to be awarding people with +100 for contests and things.

On most forums I ran with more members, negative rep eventually has to be disabled because something like this happens and pisses off a good member and they quit. We're just lucky Ace took it so well. We don't exactly have expendable membership.

For the record, it's threads like these that made me uninterested in rep systems in the first place. I just let these things run their course anymore.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby ShaneOfan » Feb 26, '14, 10:03 am

Everlong wrote:
SortaCreative wrote:

I'd agree with this. Nothing personal against Ace, he's a solid dude, but the rep system exists to encourage quality posts and discourage low quality posts. That's what happened here... just in a bit of an extreme fashion haha.

Can I forward the motion that we 86 the Barrett smiley

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby Locke » Feb 26, '14, 10:04 am

ShaneOfan wrote:Can I forward the motion that we 86 the Barrett smiley

But then if someone really wanted to post it they'd just find a bigger image that doesn't match so lovely with our brown background. :lol

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby Everlong » Feb 26, '14, 10:07 am

Locke wrote:-20+ for a joke is ridiculous. If we're going to have the reputation be that powerful for negative, we need to be awarding people with +100 for contests and things.

On most forums I ran with more members, negative rep eventually has to be disabled because something like this happens and pisses off a good member and they quit. We're just lucky Ace took it so well. We don't exactly have expendable membership.

It sounds like you're just taking the rep too seriously, and so is anyone else who leaves a site because they get downrepped.

We've had so few issues with people getting downrepped already. I'm not concerned about it.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby Romo » Feb 26, '14, 10:11 am

WE'VE GONE DOWNREP CRRRRRAAAZZZYYY, let's just lock this thread and move on, rep isn't a serious thing it is a side feature that is used to have fun and if someone gets upset that they get alot of negative rep then so be it, we're all adults here and if something a silly as this gets you down then maybe this isn't the place for you, Ace got alot of negative rep but I don't think for one second he was upset about it... DanielsonGOAT got loads of down rep for his Romo thread and he took it as jokes, lets just move on and forget about it.

Romo Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 225

Postby Everlong » Feb 26, '14, 10:12 am

Romo wrote:DanielsonGOAT got loads of down rep for his Romo thread and he took it as jokes

Oh god, he got hammered in that :lol

Alright. Nothing to see here, we'll chalk this up as a learning experience for us all :P

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Previous

Return to WWE