It is currently: Apr 29, '24, 10:05 am

So....John's Cena's back early....

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Re: So....John's Cena's back early....

Postby Headlesspete » Oct 17, '13, 5:32 pm

Stvtayl wrote:There is SOMETHING about John Cena though, something that just magnetizes World Championships to him..........even on WWE 13, I played a WWE Universe style year where a roll of the dice decided who won the title when and with each title defence, another roll of the dice determined whether they would lose the title or retain........he won and then retained the title for a whole year......then I tried again, this time controlling one Superstar in each Title Match, by flipping a coin........guess what he retained the title for another year.

There's just something about him and World Titles.

Best prediction device ever! :lol

Anyone else love the best #1 Contender for the World Title is someone who hasn't wrestled for 2 month's and just lost the WWE title?

Headlesspete None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 61

Postby KaiserGlider » Oct 24, '13, 5:54 pm

Headlesspete wrote:
Stvtayl wrote:There is SOMETHING about John Cena though, something that just magnetizes World Championships to him..........even on WWE 13, I played a WWE Universe style year where a roll of the dice decided who won the title when and with each title defence, another roll of the dice determined whether they would lose the title or retain........he won and then retained the title for a whole year......then I tried again, this time controlling one Superstar in each Title Match, by flipping a coin........guess what he retained the title for another year.

There's just something about him and World Titles.

Best prediction device ever! :lol

Anyone else love the best #1 Contender for the World Title is someone who hasn't wrestled for 2 month's and just lost the WWE title?

Yeah, and this isn't the first time they've shoehorned him right into a world title match when he returns from an injury. In 2008 he lost to Batista, came back and beat Jericho for the WHC. Fuck!

I'm hoping the reason they're doing this is to slowly build to a world championship unification match at Wrestlemania 30, so they're going to start making the WHC more important by having Cena hold it.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 472

Postby Kyle » Oct 24, '13, 6:41 pm

How can anyone hate Cena's face?

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 7

Postby Settee » Oct 25, '13, 11:52 pm

Kyle wrote:How can anyone hate Cena's face?

Rather easily :lol

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 49

Postby The Legend » Oct 26, '13, 5:17 am

So I've been thinking about this and I don't think Cena is going to be back for real yet. I think Sunday will be a one time appearance and then he'll be out longer, maybe he isn't even returning in January like they thought and it will take longer than that. And hear me out as to why I think that.

Sandow is still out there with the MITB briefcase, I see Cena beating Del Rio for the WHC, but at some point in the match Del rio will lock the cross arm breaker in, doing enough damage to weaken/injure the arm. Sandow capitalizes after the match, does more damage to the elbow and wins the title giving Cena a "new injury". Then Cena will be out longer.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Previous

Return to WWE