It is currently: May 23, '24, 12:24 am

MASSIVE star set to return on RAW tonight!

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

MASSIVE star set to return on RAW tonight!

Postby prophet » Dec 30, '13, 2:28 pm

I left his name out of the title just in case nobody wanted it spoiling for them but according to a few dirt-sheet websites Brock Lesnar will indeed be returning to RAW tonight. Apparently they've already filmed this weeks Smackdown which featured a backstage segment where Big E Langston comments on Lesnar's return and challenges him to a match. Just to further this story more, it's being reported that the WWE may have leaked this news themselves to make people tune in as there will be no Cena or Orton tonight because they'll both be doing a live show elsewhere.

What's more according to various sites the plan for Lesnar concerning Wrestlemania is for him to face The Undertaker and one article even suggests that Taker and Brock's interaction at a UFC event a couple of years ago was infact scripted. I'll post a few links below;

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/441207- ... ing-to-wwe

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/441299- ... ble-status

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/441251- ... iled-early

I'm excited for RAW tonight if this is true. Sure the shock of hearing Lesnar's music has been taken from us but without Cena and Orton I reckon RAW will be focusing on Punk and Bryan instead which is always good. What do you think of this?

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: MASSIVE star set to return on RAW tonight!

Postby Settee » Dec 30, '13, 2:30 pm

Lesnar! Sounds like Raw will be great, especially with no Orton or Cena.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 49

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Dec 30, '13, 2:48 pm

WWE needn't have worried about a ratings drop with no Cena/Orton - had they just announced those two weren't on the show, WWE might have seen a ratings increase without Lesnar!

But good for Lesnar to be back and look forward to him vs. Taker at WM as there does seem to be heat between 'em but Taker as the Deadman gimmick might not have the same effect as the ABA gimmick did.

Also, don't think the Taker/Lesnar UFC thing was scripted.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby Messiah » Dec 30, '13, 2:51 pm

No Cena/Orton AND a Lesnar appearance?

Looks like I'll be watching my first RAW in awhile tonight.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby KaiserGlider » Dec 30, '13, 11:08 pm

LESNAR SLAUGHTERS HENRY. SELF-PROCLAIMED #1 CONTENDER. :tim

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 472

Postby Westcoastvibes » Dec 31, '13, 6:44 am

I am wondering if the whole "know body has the balls to step up" thing is gonna lead into a lesnar / Batista feud at RR?

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Postby prophet » Dec 31, '13, 8:24 am

Westcoastvibes wrote:I am wondering if the whole "know body has the balls to step up" thing is gonna lead into a lesnar / Batista feud at RR?

I was under the impression they were teasing Undertaker's return.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby ShaneOfan » Dec 31, '13, 8:38 am

prophet wrote:
Westcoastvibes wrote:I am wondering if the whole "know body has the balls to step up" thing is gonna lead into a lesnar / Batista feud at RR?

I was under the impression they were teasing Undertaker's return.

Yeah my guess is he comes out for one last match. It sounds like he is pretty much done but they will hype the hell out of it being his final match. Streak ended or not.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Dec 31, '13, 11:17 am

Lesnar vs. Henry - wonder if Henry's retribution might be at the Rumble or EC PPV?

Lesnar vs. Mark Henry - the Hall of Pain gimmick would be cool but latter seems to have turned into Happy Santa.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Return to WWE