It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 5:48 pm

Survivor Series Fantasy Booking

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Survivor Series Fantasy Booking

Postby The Legend » Nov 08, '21, 9:08 am

Looking ahead to Survivor Series, I love the gimmick and brand vs brand style of this PPV and the opportunity it creates to fuel new feuds, but WWE fails to fully capitalize on the idea. They never explain why guys actually care about brand vs brand, in particular selfish heels that for 364 days are only out for themselves. There’s a simple remedy for this, give every surviving member of the tag matches a title shot at one of their brand’s champions and give every victorious champion the privilege of picking the stipulation of their next match, problem solved. Here’s the card I’d book if WWE asked me with that as the basic premise.
RAW vs SD Women’s Survivor Series Tag – Team RAW: Bianca Belair, Rhea Ripley, Liv Morgan, Carmella, Zelina vs Team SD: Sasha Banks, Shayna Baszler, Shotzi, Natalya, Aliyah – WWE kicks off Survivor Series with the women’s traditional tag team match. To me SD is the team with more intrigue and interest and that’s why I’d have them win. I’d have Ripley and Baszler brawl with each other into the stands in the middle of the match to get each other disqualified. I’d eliminate both Bianca and Sasha early and let them build back up in order to eliminate the obvious finish. The match finishes with Morgan and Carmella alive on RAW’s side and Shotzi the only one on SD. After a long fight, Shotzi eliminates Carmella, who turns on Morgan to continue that feud. Shotzi wins and gets New Year’s Day PPV title shot against Charlotte Flair.
SD 1, RAW 0
24/7 Scramble – The 24/7 title scene needs to constantly be bringing in new blood to keep the schtick somewhat fresh. The scramble stipulation is perfect for this title. I’d have eight guys (4 from both brands) fight for 15 minutes, with Madcap Moss winning the belt at the last second and taking it to SD.
SD 2, RAW 0
RAW vs SD Tag Champions – RK-Bro (RAW) vs The Usos (SD) – The RAW brand gets its first win of the night when RK-Bro overcomes the well-oiled machine that is the Usos thanks to the New Day interfering on the RAW champions’ behalf. Riddle rolls up Jimmy for a quick win and they move on. New Day escapes the ring as Usos angrily shout at them for the interference.
RK-Bro wins RAW 1, SD 2
RAW vs SD Women’s Champions – Charlotte Flair (SD) vs Becky Lynch (RAW) – I think it’s time to milk the Charlotte Flair drama for all its worth. Whether it’s true that she wants to jump ship to AEW to join Andrade or not, WWE should act like it is for at least the moment. These two have a good standard match and Becky picks up the win at the last second and goes at least tweener, because heel Becky Lynch just doesn’t work.
Lynch wins RAW 2, SD 2
US vs IC Champions – Damien Priest (RAW) vs Shinsuke Nakamura (SD) – This one should just be a fun interaction with plenty of high-speed activity between the two where a story heavy show breaks down and puts on the best wrestling match of the night so far with Shinsuke along with Rick Boogs picking up the win over Damien Priest.
Nakamura wins SD 3, RAW 2
Women’s Tag Championship – Rhea Ripley and Nikki Ash (RAW) vs Toni Storm and Xia Li (SD) – Two random-ass teams thrown together thanks in large part to SD’s dreadfully thin women’s roster that just doesn’t leave a lot of options. Representing the RAW roster, Ash and Ripley keep their odd couple pairing going for another week and even the nightly score between the two brands.
RAW 3, SD 3
RAW vs SD Men’s Survivor Series Tag – Team RAW: Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, Kevin Owens, Mysterios vs Team SD: Drew McIntyre, Jeff Hardy, King Woods, Sami Zayn, Happy Corbin – I’d have team RAW basically dominate this one, with only Rey and Owens getting eliminated, meanwhile the tough night for King Woods continues as he gets eliminated first. Zayn, Corbin and Hardy fall afterwards and McIntyre tries to fight off the trio of Rollins, Balor and Dominik, but does not have much success after Dominik escapes to tag in Rollins for the win. Dominik and his dad get a tag title shot vs RK-Bro, Rollins gets Big E and Balor gets Priest in title matches at Day 1.
RAW 4, SD 3
WWE vs Universal – Big E (RAW) w/ The New Day vs Roman Reigns (SD) w/ The Usos and Paul Heyman – With SD trailing on the night Big E comes out with SD members New Day by his side, while the Usos come out with Reigns per usual. When it looks like New Day is about to help Big E get the win, King Xavier Woods turns on Big E and sir Kofi Kingston to help Reigns get the win.
SD 4, RAW 4

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 331

Re: Survivor Series Fantasy Booking

Postby The Legend » Nov 08, '21, 9:11 am

Those matches would create the following PPV's for WWE's new Day 1 PPV on New Year's Day

Baszler vs Ripley
SD women’s championship – Shotzi vs Charlotte Flair
Becky picks submission match vs returning Alexa Bliss
RK-Bro vs the Mysterios in an elimination match.
Shinsuke picks a Japanese rules match vs Cesaro
Priest faces Finn Balor
Roman picks No-DQ match vs Brock Lesnar
Kofi vs Xavier Woods -- I'd eventually have Woods win the Royal Rumble and take on Big E at Mania
Big E vs Seth Rollins

World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author

Re: Survivor Series Fantasy Booking

Postby The Legend » Nov 08, '21, 9:15 am

I realize most people aren't around much anymore and those that are don't really watch WWE, but I just enjoyed the exercise of putting that together and didn't really have another outlet for it, so hope you enjoy.

World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author

Return to WWE