It is currently: Apr 29, '24, 5:33 am

Who will be the sole survivor(s)?

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Who will be the sole survivor(s)?

Postby KaiserGlider » Nov 15, '17, 11:48 pm

We've got SuperCena, Snek, the prodigal son-in-law, Angle who closed the last PPV on top, and BRAAAAUN in there. Who is gonna last till the very end?

Last edited by KaiserGlider on Nov 16, '17, 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 472

Re: Who will be the sole survivors?

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Nov 16, '17, 3:08 am

I wouldn't be surprised if they gave it to Angle.. not sure what the programming is like but they may build up a fragility around him to give him the pay off in a big match to be the last man. Outside bet, maybe Bobby Roode?

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 519

Re: Who will be the sole survivors?

Postby The Legend » Nov 16, '17, 7:35 am

It should be Joe. It will be Angle, to save his job.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Re: Who will be the sole survivor(s)?

Postby Hanley! » Nov 16, '17, 11:41 am

I wouldn't be surprised to see Orton as a survivor in the event that the Smackdown team wins (which I'm not really expecting). He's got a strong record at Survivor Series and they seem to make a point of him doing well on that show, even when he's not being pushed as strong as other people on his team.

If Smackdown were to win this year, Orton is probably the last person who should be considered as one of the survivors, but I could still see it happening.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby prophet » Nov 16, '17, 1:55 pm

Part of me expects Jason Jordan to turn heel and cost Angle his job as revenge for 'abandoning' him.

So I'll go Orton.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Hanley! » Nov 16, '17, 2:05 pm

I've seen a few people say that Jordan will cost Team Raw the match. I'm not buying it though. In a match with Triple H and John Cena, they're not going to let the finish be dictated by someone on Jordan's level. What happened on Raw will feed into his eventual heel turn, and we might even get the next part of that story on Sunday if he gets involved in the match. But I just can't see him being the deciding factor.

Maybe he gets Kurt eliminated and the match continues afterwards. But I'd probably leave the actual turn for another few weeks.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby KaiserGlider » Nov 16, '17, 5:54 pm

I could actually see it being any of these guys except Joe, Shane, and Cena. I'll go with Angle, with Haitch not far behind.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author
Topics: 472

Postby Ali » Nov 16, '17, 7:14 pm

Braun Strowman will get the "Everyone Hits Their Finisher To Eliminate the Monster" treatment. RKO Outta Nowhere, Glorious DDT, Kinshasa, AA, Cena gets the pin.

Triple H and Kurt Angle will butt heads and fight, leading to HHH Pedigreeing Angle and walking out, Mania setup. Possibly pinned by Orton, leading to an Orton heel turn, trade to RAW via COO decision, Evolution v. Angle/Jordan at the Rumble.

The sole survivor will be Shinsuke Nakamura, it'll be him and Joe at the end. This is the beginning of Nakamura's rebuild, leading to the Mania match v. Styles.

Credit to SKS for the new Waluigi World Order!

My movie rating scale:
  • AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Enjoyable Crap
  • Crap
  • I WILL KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS PRODUCTION

Last movie seen - Inside Out; Rating - Amazingly Awesome
Ali Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 43

Postby Str8Shooter » Nov 16, '17, 10:39 pm

This match is interesting because I have a hard time seeing a lot of these guys being pinned in any way close to clean. I mean on the Raw side, I could see Joe and Finn getting beat, but Trips probably isn't getting pinned without shenanigans, probably not Kurt either. And you could put Braun in there too. Ali might be right where he gets hit with everyone's finishers, or they do like last year and he gets counted out somehow.

On the Smackdown side, Roode likely gets eliminated clean. I could see Nakamura getting beat too as he's been cooled off lately. Something is happening with Shane, either something with Triple H or Stephanie, or more likely Owens and Sami getting him eliminated somehow. Cena probably doesn't come back here to lose clean. And Orton doesn't take many clean losses either.

Creative will be working overtime to clusterfuck this match up to keep everyone happy.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby DBSoT » Nov 17, '17, 3:55 pm

Cena s eliminated 1st fairly quickly
Braun gets hit with every' finisher
HHH takes out Angle
Roode get eliminated by a Finn and Joe
Finn is eliminated after Joe turns on him
Shane is eliminated after interference from Owens/Zayn
HHH gets pinned by Nakamura
Orton is submitted by Joe
Nakamura pins Joe

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Return to WWE