It is currently: May 06, '24, 10:00 pm

How was the go-home RAW before Mania?

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

How was the go-home RAW before Mania?

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Mar 28, '17, 3:09 am

Will watch the Youtube catch up clips later but reading the report, it seemed a fairly standard end with nothing major to shout about. Ending of the final segment suggests Lesnar will be going over like we all know but a brawl might have better built anticipation than a solitary spear.

Reigns/Taker was meh, fully expected shenanigans and HHH/Rollins seemed a tad weak reading the report from the latter's perspective. I don't see Rollins winning as he's not fully fit I'd imagine thus extending the feud to carry on during the year.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 519

Re: How was the go-home RAW before Mania?

Postby KaiserGlider » Mar 28, '17, 10:38 pm

Not a strong show compared to the Raw after Fastlane, but there was some things in there I liked. Rollins/Triple H segment was solid and I thought Rollins delivered one of his best promos. Goldberg steamrolling Lesnar again to close the show was awesome. I dig the trend they've established with that, and like the announcers I found myself wondering what Lesnar can do to beat Goldberg. Overall... I've seen stronger Wrestlemania go-homes, I've seen weaker ones (LESNAR/REIGNS TUG OF WAR)

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 472

Return to WWE