It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 6:37 am

Paige's nudes leak, the IWC goes bezerk.

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Paige's nudes leak, the IWC goes bezerk.

Postby Enygma » Mar 17, '17, 2:06 pm

Yeah so, that happened.

In case any of you pervs (like me for example) wanna see it, heres a reddit with them on. Ofc, very NSFW

https://www.reddit.com/r/WrestleWithThePlot/

Credit to Romo for the sig.

Arrive. Dare To Zlatan. Leave.
Enygma Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 27

Re: Paige's nudes leak, the IWC goes bezerk.

Postby Circled Square » Mar 17, '17, 3:52 pm

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Mar 17, '17, 4:04 pm

Wonder if this will make the cut on the new drama being made produced by The Rock on Paige's journey..

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 519

Postby PorkChop » Mar 17, '17, 5:24 pm

Holy shit, there's a video of her banging Xavier Woods while Brad Maddox films it...

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby Hanley! » Mar 17, '17, 6:04 pm

PorkChop wrote:Holy shit, there's a video of her banging Xavier Woods while Brad Maddox films it...

That makes sense then. I've seen a couple of Brad Maddox memes on Twitter and was wondering what they were all about. I do feel really bad for Paige. Nude images would be one thing, but an actual recording of her having sex being released to the public without her consent seems significantly worse.

You know everyone will forget Woods was involved in a matter of weeks too, but this will follow Paige around for ages. It'd kinda suck if this was the straw that broke the camel's back for WWE. Paige is a drama generator, but at least on this occasion it wasn't actually her fault.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Str8Shooter » Mar 17, '17, 7:07 pm

Not gonna look at any of it because I'd feel really weird considering they didn't want this stuff getting out. It's pretty crazy though based on what I've heard about it.

Hopefully it all dies down eventually, I mean it's really no ones business. I don't want to say Paige is lucky obviously, but her not being in the public eye on TV is probably best. Same with Maddox. Xavier Woods will be on TV Monday and will bear the brunt of it, I'm guessing there will be some chants and stuff for him.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby KaiserGlider » Mar 17, '17, 8:33 pm

AkydefGoldberg wrote:Wonder if this will make the cut on the new drama being made produced by The Rock on Paige's journey..

It's the money shot!

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 472

Postby Circled Square » Mar 18, '17, 2:01 am

"So Dave, take us through the undercard."

"Okay, just let me get my notes here..."

*shuffles papers, unzips pants*

"Okay, so first we got some pictures of her tits taken in a mirror. It was fine, y' know, I liked the schoolgirl skirt I thought that was a nice touch, but other than then that it wasn't anything too special, it was just kinda there, y'know.

"So next we had we had our first video of the night..."

"I thought this was so disappointing, Maddox came off like a total geek, you could barely see Paige at all. I gave it MINUS 3 STARS."

"W-well, y'know, I wouldn't quite go as low as minus 3 stars, but, y' know, it was definitely a disappointment given the hype. But y'know, Maddox is a lower card guy and Paige, I mean she's over and all but, y' know... I mean, If you wanna talk about Maddox looking like a geek, what about the video with Xavier?"

"Well take us through it, because I was doing Observer live when that one broke"

"Okay, so it's Page, okay, and she's riding Xaviers dick, which is fine, y' know, nothing too crazy... okay... so I'm thinking, God, there's not much heat here at all. I mean interracial stuff got over huge in the 70's, y' know because it was a different time and whatever, but in 2017 it's just not much of a taboo, y'know. So I'm watching, gettin' kinda bored, then all of a sudden, Brad Maddox takes his camera, i'm not making this up, and he starts filming close ups of them fucking..."

"Unbelievable"

"I KNOW. It was like, God, could they book this guy like any more of a geek. A-And you know this was all Vince's idea right?..."

"Oh yeah"

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby PorkChop » Mar 18, '17, 2:13 am

The latest picture shows Paige holding up the NXT title while a man ejaculates on it.

WWE are going to flip their shit over this.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Postby Twister » Mar 18, '17, 3:46 am

I agree with Hanley I feel bad for Paige. Whilst Woods and Maddox are branded heroes she through no fault of her own will have this hanging over her like a dark cloud for months or even years. She's made some questionable choices in the past but no one deserves to have their privacy violated like that.

Wonder how WWE will deal with this considering the alleged NXT championship photo.

Twister Female
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 56

Postby EmperorWu » Mar 18, '17, 3:46 am

PorkChop wrote:The latest picture shows Paige holding up the NXT title while a man ejaculates on it.

WWE are going to flip their shit over this.

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn!

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 62

Postby PorkChop » Mar 18, '17, 4:12 am

Twister wrote:Wonder how WWE will deal with this considering the alleged NXT championship photo.

Definite career ender, and I wouldn't blame them for firing her over it.

Having nudes leaked is one thing, and I feel sorry for Paige for that. They were taken in a private setting and they have no right to be in the public realm without the consent of all parties.

But having someone cum on your title as part of a sex game is a whole different thing entirely. I wouldn't blame WWE if they felt massively disrespected and ultimately fired her over this, and whoever the guy was in the video too - Maddox presumably. The title is WWE property, considered highly prestigious, and marketed at children. You can't cum over this.

Imagine if a video leaked of a naked Kevin Owens (or whoever the current champion is) taking a shit on the belt. While you'd appreciate that the video was supposed to remain private, would you really blame WWE for giving him his walking papers?

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Postby Twister » Mar 18, '17, 4:53 am

I agree Porky. The nudes/videos are one thing and considering they were leaked and a crime has been committed against her it probably wouldn't be a sackable offence. But the title shot (literally) now means wwe's reputaion has now been brought into disrepute and I highly doubt there won't be consequences for Paige and also for who ever else is involved in the defamation of a WWE title belt.

Paige is very silly, I have said it before but in 10 years time she will probably look back on this period in her life and wonder wtf she was doing squandering away her wwe career like this with such bad choices.

Last edited by Twister on Mar 18, '17, 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Twister Female
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 56

Postby SlightlyJames » Mar 18, '17, 5:10 am

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 275

Postby Hanley! » Mar 18, '17, 6:15 am

PorkChop wrote:Definite career ender, and I wouldn't blame them for firing her over it.

Having nudes leaked is one thing, and I feel sorry for Paige for that. They were taken in a private setting and they have no right to be in the public realm without the consent of all parties.

But having someone cum on your title as part of a sex game is a whole different thing entirely. I wouldn't blame WWE if they felt massively disrespected and ultimately fired her over this, and whoever the guy was in the video too - Maddox presumably. The title is WWE property, considered highly prestigious, and marketed at children. You can't cum over this.

Imagine if a video leaked of a naked Kevin Owens (or whoever the current champion is) taking a shit on the belt. While you'd appreciate that the video was supposed to remain private, would you really blame WWE for giving him his walking papers?

I still feel bad for her, because it's not her fault this stuff leaked and it's not like she did anything wrong. It was always a bit more likely that this would leak when there were a number of people involved and recording events, so it was kinda naive or reckless. But she was really young when it happened.

I'm not sure WWE are going to fire her over this, though I think it's a matter of time before she's gone from the company anyway. She seems like she wants to go, and she's been too much drama for them for a long time. But they're not going to release her until she's recovered from her neck surgery because it makes them look shitty and they open themselves up to a lawsuit.

The Rock could hardly have picked a worse person to make a movie about from their point of view. :lol

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Postby Str8Shooter » Mar 18, '17, 7:39 am

There's no way they fire Paige over this. She's a young woman recovering from neck surgery who just got private photos and videos stolen and made public. They would look like complete assholes if they canned her now. If they did they would certainly have to fire Xavier Woods as well and I'm not sure they want to do that given how much money New Day makes.

In the 24 hour news cycle and social media world we're in, something will probably happen soon that makes people forget about this anyway. Now if/when Paige comes back people will remember.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby PorkChop » Mar 18, '17, 9:16 am

These aren't just your standard nudes though. This is the desecration of a WWE championship belt with semen.

They wouldn't have to sack Xavier Woods. He's done nothing wrong, he just had the misfortune of appearing in a leaked sex tape. That's happened before with WWE wrestlers, and in the wider celebrity world. It happens.

Paige and Maddox have brought WWE's name, brand and likeness into this in the worst way possible. Dropping a load on a championship belt is the ultimate sign of disrespect to the company, one step shy of taking a shit on it. If you can get sacked by WWE for smoking weed, you certainly can for this.

If you think this will blow over (for lack of a better term) and will soon be forgotten, that's very short sighted. This is possibly the craziest non-kayfabe thing to ever happen in WWE. We've seen a cuckold threesome video between three wrestlers, one of whom was a champion, and we've seen one of them ejaculating on the championship belt. When was the last time the public saw anything remotely of this magnitude?

This will follow all three of them for their careers, and lives. Particularly Paige and Maddox, who could well be sacked after that belt video. I'd be immensely surprised if they weren't.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Postby Hanley! » Mar 18, '17, 9:24 am

It's news to me that Maddox wasn't fired years ago already.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Postby SlightlyJames » Mar 18, '17, 9:25 am

Hanley! wrote:It's news to me that Maddox wasn't fired years ago already.

He was

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 275

Postby PorkChop » Mar 18, '17, 9:31 am

SlightlyJames wrote:
Hanley! wrote:It's news to me that Maddox wasn't fired years ago already.

He was

I'm sure I saw him in a WWE ring only a few months ago? I'm out of touch these days.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Next

Return to WWE