It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 8:19 am

I just got a weird email from WWE about No Mercy

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

I just got a weird email from WWE about No Mercy

Postby Hanley! » Oct 09, '16, 3:58 pm

Apparently the triple threat main event for the WWE World Championship is kicking off the show.

Thoughts?

This has to be part of some weird angle. What do you reckon is actually going to end up in the main event spot?

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 165

Re: I just got a weird email from WWE about No Mercy

Postby Str8Shooter » Oct 09, '16, 4:17 pm

I think it's because the Clinton/Trump debate is tonight and starts at 9 eastern time, No Mercy starts at 8 eastern. They know the debate will have massive viewership and they want their big match getting eyeballs on it before everyone turns away.

Either that or Dolph really is leaving and they're going to have him saying goodbye to end the show.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 359

Postby Messiah » Oct 09, '16, 5:51 pm

Str8Shooter wrote:I think it's because the Clinton/Trump debate is tonight and starts at 9 eastern time, No Mercy starts at 8 eastern. They know the debate will have massive viewership and they want their big match getting eyeballs on it before everyone turns away.

Yea, I figure this is why. Then just have Ziggler/Miz close the show.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby KaiserGlider » Oct 10, '16, 12:59 am

Thanks to the Network, I watched the debate and then watched No Mercy from the beginning. It was a fun way to start off the show and the triple threat was really good, but I wish they had a better main event planned than that. Maybe Ziggler/Miz should have closed the show.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 472

Return to WWE