It is currently: Jun 03, '24, 6:46 pm

How will WWE respond if Lesnar gets KO'd by Hunt?

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

How will WWE respond if Lesnar gets KO'd by Hunt?

Postby PorkChop » Jul 09, '16, 4:13 am

It's a fair possibility that Lesnar loses this fight, probably by knockout. He hasn't fought for nearly 5 years and doesn't like to get punched at the best of times, and Mark Hunt is known as the heaviest hitter in the heavyweight division, with several impressive KO's on his record.

Considering that Lesnar is one of their biggest stars, how do you think WWE will address the situation if he gets KO'd tonight?

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 1430

Re: How will WWE respond if Lesnar gets KO'd by Hunt?

Postby Kreashko » Jul 09, '16, 5:54 am

Knowing them they will act like nothing ever happened and he never competed at UFC 200.

On a side note, I actually think Brock's going to win. At the weigh-in he didn't seem over confident. He seemed calm, cool, and collected.

Kreashko Male
NXT Talent
NXT Talent

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 45

Postby The Legend » Jul 09, '16, 7:19 am

They will ignore it completely, which is what they should do. It's not their company, it's not their fight, they are two different disciplines. Why should they bother with what happens tonight?

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Postby Str8Shooter » Jul 09, '16, 7:40 am

Yeah they won't even mention it. They haven't said a thing on TV about him even fighting at UFC 200, so I doubt they would now. I'm not even fully convinced they'll say anything if he wins.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby Everlong » Jul 09, '16, 8:22 am

Yeah if he wins though I guarantee they'll hype it up going into Summerslam. It'd make sense.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Hanley! » Jul 09, '16, 8:41 am

They won't give a fuck, and they probably have no reason to anyway.

No matter what happens, Brock will still be one of their biggest draws, and no matter what happens, he probably won't become a bigger draw for them. UFC are benefiting from Brock doing this fight, but I'm not sure WWE are losing too much.

I guess if he gets knocked out, it will kinda ruin the rub that Brock could finally give to a younger guy when he actually puts someone over. But WWE probably have no intention of that ever happening anyway. :P

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby KaiserGlider » Jul 09, '16, 2:33 pm

Kreashko wrote:On a side note, I actually think Brock's going to win. At the weigh-in he didn't seem over confident. He seemed calm, cool, and collected.

Hunt seemed even more casual, so I wouldn't read too much into that. Heyman has said in interviews that Brock starts getting nervous a week before his fights.

Topic - If Brock wins they will hype it up and the chance of him getting beaten clean in WWE becomes even less than before. If Brock loses WWE won't mention it, thought I can see a heel feuding with Brock mentioning it to get heat. The best thing they could do is use the loss to tone Brock down a bit and scrap the Suplex City gimmick.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 472

Return to WWE