It is currently: Jun 16, '24, 6:45 am

Bray Wyatt is awesome.

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Bray Wyatt is awesome.

Postby prophet » Mar 19, '14, 4:15 pm

His promo on RAW (as usual) was amazing and there's that awesome video for Wyatt/Cena. The 'plastic girlfriend' line really got a pop from the crowd and from here I think they should really continue down that path and make this feud as personal as they can. If they can have Bray dominate Cena both mentally and physically in the next few weeks this could be really good. Oddly enough I think we're in a position with Bray where even if he loses at Wrestlemania (and I expect him too) it won't hurt him. I definitely think Wyatt should get the big win but no big deal if not, he'll continue to impress and he's only going to get better.

In a stark contrast to the Taker/Lesnar feud this is one I'm really looking too and I'm quietly confident the actual match will surprise us and be really good.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Bray Wyatt is awesome.

Postby Westcoastvibes » Mar 19, '14, 4:26 pm

I agree, contrary to many's beliefs, cena is capable of delivering a decent story that is easy to get into when he is paired with the right person. Cena seems to thrive when put against the unorthodox, non cookie cutter type of character like bray or punk and I expect their match at mania to steal the show as long as it does not have a stupid ending like harper and rowan getting involved or cena "joining" the family

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 98

Postby Str8Shooter » Mar 19, '14, 4:42 pm

You can tell Wyatt is completely invested in his character and has put a lot of work in to make it as good as possible. He's been a bright spot for a while now. I'm very interested to see how he does against Cena at Mania. His last big PPV singles match at the Rumble against Bryan was fantastic, and I want to see how he does on the biggest stage against against another top opponent.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby Everlong » Mar 19, '14, 4:49 pm

Yeah I'd agree, from the little I've seen of Wyatt he's been really, really impressive. The character is perfect for him and it could take him really far in his career if the WWE allows it.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Daz » Mar 19, '14, 4:53 pm

He's so good on the mic and brings such life to the character. It's a gimmick that probably shouldn't work at all, but does because he puts so much into it and is clearly invested in it. I hope the rumours that he's writing a lot of his own material are true, because if the results are this good, it may encourage WWE to ease up on the reins and let a lot of other talent take a little more creative control over themselves and their microphone work.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby Chewy » Mar 19, '14, 7:18 pm

He's up there with Bryan and Punk for me. Does he have a t shirt for sale? if so I'm wearing that bitch to mania.

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 21

Postby SKS » Mar 19, '14, 7:37 pm

Chewy wrote:He's up there with Bryan and Punk for me. Does he have a t shirt for sale? if so I'm wearing that bitch to mania.

http://shop.wwe.com/on/demandware.store ... ay%20wyatt

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Postby Chewy » Mar 19, '14, 8:09 pm

SKS wrote:
Chewy wrote:He's up there with Bryan and Punk for me. Does he have a t shirt for sale? if so I'm wearing that bitch to mania.

thank you sir.

Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Locke » Mar 20, '14, 7:50 am

Chewy wrote:
SKS wrote:

thank you sir.

Oh please get this:

http://shop.wwe.com/Bray-Wyatt-Fedora/W ... ay%20wyatt

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Postby prophet » Mar 20, '14, 9:14 am

Totally agree. He's my second favourite right now behind Bryan.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby ShaneOfan » Mar 20, '14, 11:30 am

I like Bray, I really do, I even liked him as Husky Harris (at the time I was one of his few fans) but he isn't my favorite Wyatt member. Luke Harper is the man.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby prophet » Mar 20, '14, 11:51 am

ShaneOfan wrote:I like Bray, I really do, I even liked him as Husky Harris (at the time I was one of his few fans) but he isn't my favorite Wyatt member. Luke Harper is the man.

It wasn't long ago you were calling for Bray to 'drop the two hillbillies he hangs out with' :P

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby ShaneOfan » Mar 20, '14, 11:54 am

prophet wrote:
ShaneOfan wrote:I like Bray, I really do, I even liked him as Husky Harris (at the time I was one of his few fans) but he isn't my favorite Wyatt member. Luke Harper is the man.

It wasn't long ago you were calling for Bray to 'drop the two hillbillies he hangs out with' :P

Oh I still think he would be better off without them. Rowen still is a joke to me and Harper is awesome but I am nit sure he will ever amount to anything in the WWE.

Join the PCW!

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby Racing Guy » Mar 20, '14, 2:37 pm

The problem is that Cena never seems to care about the person he's feuding with. Everything is a joke to him and he smirks and makes lame jokes so it just kills any momentum.

Racing Guy Male
NXT Talent
NXT Talent

Postby Chewy » Mar 21, '14, 7:37 am

Locke wrote:
Chewy wrote:
SKS wrote:

thank you sir.

Oh please get this:

Done, getting a 'Life of Brian' false beard as well.

Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby ShaneOfan » Mar 21, '14, 7:42 am

Chewy wrote:
Locke wrote:
Chewy wrote:
SKS wrote:

thank you sir.

Oh please get this:

hmmm I always pictured you having a real beard

Join the PCW!

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby Chewy » Mar 21, '14, 7:45 am

ShaneOfan wrote:
Chewy wrote:

hmmm I always pictured you having a real beard

I always picture you in ass-less chaps.

Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby ShaneOfan » Mar 21, '14, 7:56 am

Chewy wrote:I always picture you in ass-less chaps.

;)

Join the PCW!

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Return to WWE