It is currently: Apr 29, '24, 10:23 am

God of War

This is the place for gamers to talk about what they're playing, as well as for discussions about the latest tech and gadgets.

God of War

Postby SlightlyJames » Jun 16, '16, 10:03 pm

I'll be honest, I've never been proper into the God of War series. The gameplay always felt a bit loose and lacked the sort of punch behind your hits that I find to be important in games like these. They appear to be taking the series in a new direction now, with a closer up over the shoulder camera perspective and more impactful and weighty combat, this looks more like something I could see myself playing. Oh and Kratos has a sweet beard now. Release is TBA but a safe bet is next year and only on PS4.

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 275

Re: God of War

Postby Kreashko » Jun 18, '16, 5:29 pm

That was awesome! I HAVE to have this game!

Kreashko Male
NXT Talent
NXT Talent

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 45

Return to Gaming and Technology