It is currently: Apr 29, '24, 10:34 am

South Park: The Fractured But Whole

This is the place for gamers to talk about what they're playing, as well as for discussions about the latest tech and gadgets.

South Park: The Fractured But Whole

Postby SlightlyJames » Jun 14, '16, 6:05 pm

Yeah, I'm down for this. The Stick of Truth was a love letter to fans and I had a great time with it and from what I'm seeing here I don't see The Fractured But Whole letting me down, even if Obsidian aren't involved this time. Obviously this time they're going for the Superhero aesthetic rather than the Lord of the Rings thing they had going on last time, and they'll be heavily parodying the Marvel Cinematic Universe. As a big fan of both these properties this seems like a match made in heaven, roll on the 6th of December when it's out for Xbone, PS4 and PC.

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 275

Re: South Park: The Fractured But Whole

Postby DBSoT » Jun 14, '16, 6:46 pm

South Park is my favorite TV show and The Stick of Truth was fantastically written. I am super pumped for Fractured but Whole. Matt and Trey rarely let me down. I had to sell my copy of Stick of Truth so it awesome that you get a free copy when you pre-order the new game.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 218

Return to Gaming and Technology