It is currently: Apr 29, '24, 9:40 am

Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 3

This is the place for gamers to talk about what they're playing, as well as for discussions about the latest tech and gadgets.

Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 3

Postby SlightlyJames » Jun 14, '16, 5:17 pm

Seems we'll be stepping back into Clementine's shoes again. I'm down with that, wondering how they'll wrap the three endings of last season into this one. Presumably there'll be mild differences in the first episode that all wind up in more or less the same scenario moving forward. I hope Telltale find their footing again for this game, I've been a big supporter of theirs in the past but their post-Borderlands offerings really haven't been doing it for me. I'm still worried they've got their fingers in a few too many pies these days but I'd be delighted to be proven wrong. It's expected to be out in the Fall for pretty much everything but Nintendo systems, going off past releases.

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 275

Re: Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 3

Postby Messiah » Jun 15, '16, 9:47 am

Eh, I'm not looking as forward to this as I expected I would. It will still be something I purchase without a doubt, but I don't know, I'd rather hear about them making a sequel to Wolf Among Us.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 470

Postby JPG619 » Jun 17, '16, 4:06 pm

I been a fan of the last two games, played the shit out of both of them and trying different things in each play though. I am excited to see how the outcomes of season 2 plays out in season 3. Might have 3 different paths you can take by the end of 3

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 29

Postby Kreashko » Jun 18, '16, 5:30 pm

I CANNOT wait for TWD: Season 3. #MUSTHAVE

Kreashko Male
NXT Talent
NXT Talent

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 45

Return to Gaming and Technology