It is currently: Apr 29, '24, 8:01 am

Monster Hunter Generations coming to 3DS this summer

This is the place for gamers to talk about what they're playing, as well as for discussions about the latest tech and gadgets.

Monster Hunter Generations coming to 3DS this summer

Postby KaiserGlider » Mar 13, '16, 2:33 am

Watch on youtube.com

As the biggest (read: only) Monster Hunter mark on here, I feel compelled to share this - what will easily be the best game for the 3DS this year. It's a bit surprising to see it localized for the West this quickly, must be a sign that the series is gaining popularity here. It'll probably get a demo, so download it asap and start hunting. Direct any questions to me.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 472

Re: Monster Hunter Generations coming to 3DS this summer

Postby War Daddy » Mar 14, '16, 10:29 pm

I havent played a Monster Hunter in years, however I may give 4 a go here soon. This looks like a great pick up too.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 122

Return to Gaming and Technology